Hey all, I'm Emma, a 29 year old MtF binary trans woman, and (assuming all goes well) next week I'll be starting HRT! While I was still questioning and working things out, I spent a long time reading this and other subs, and the stories and guides helped me a ton, so here's my chance to give back and explain how I did it. Note that all the prices below are just standard medicare costs, no private health and no concessions.
- Made a GP appointment with Dr Con Tsourtos at the Hutt Street General practice
You can do this online via HealthEngine, which helped a ton with the initial nervousness, which was almost totally overwhelming. At the appointment I told him I was trans, explained my history, and asked for help getting access to HRT. I had pre-written a page of dot points about my history, how I realised, how long it had been, what I'd been doing in regards to social transition, etc. We discussed things for a while, he agreed to help, and using the transhealthsa.com
practitioners list and his own knowledge, we picked out a psychiatrist to see, and he provided a referral letter.
On the whole he was friendly, professional, and supportive, but he didn't have a ton of experience. I wasn't really in a mental space to ask for preferred name/pronouns stuff in the first visit, so he used my legal name. At no point did I feel judged or threatened by him, and I recommend him. The appointment was $73.20 (standard length) with a gap of $40. I believe they process the refund first so you only need to pay the gap, but I'm not certain.
- Made a psychiatrist appointment with Dr Georgina Cheng at Barrett House in Norwood
I had to call in to do this, but despite being scary in my head it was actually very easy. The staff didn't ask what the appointment was for, which was nice. At the time I called she was booked out for some time, and also going on leave (I called in November) - they weren't able to give me an appointment date immediately but said they'd call me in a couple of months to arrange one. I requested the one-off assessment
(very important) which let her give me a diagnosis in one visit. This both saved time and money for me, but also let the booking happen faster. I also said that I'd be happy to come in if any cancellations happened, and luckily, after about 2 months, one did! Her appointment was similar but in more detail to the GP's one. She quizzed me on my history, how long I'd known for, how I found out, what my ideal body goals were, childhood, things like that. She also went through some standard psychiatrist stuff to make sure I had no underlying conditions. At the end she said she believed I had gender dysphoria and would provide a written diagnosis to me and my GP. It arrived about two weeks later (thanks auspost). I recommend making a copy of this - you'll need it!
It was a fairly confronting and matter-of-fact-ish session (be mentally prepared for this, you're gonna have to... justify yourself for want of a better term), but she was gentle, accepting, and kind through the whole thing. She asked for my name and pronouns early on, respected them perfectly and apologised in situations where she had to use my legal name. She also gave me some tips about doing my nails (I was taking about it) and resources for courses and support groups. She was honestly great, I really recommend her! The appointment cost $496.80 with a gap of $100. They also processed the refund first so I only needed to pay the gap.
- Made a second appointment with Dr Con Tsourtos
This one was a lot easier, we talked a bit, he read Dr Cheng's diagnosis, picked out an endo (again from the transhealthsa.com
list), and he wrote me a referral letter. Same cost as the first appointment with him.
- Made an endocrinologist appointment with Dr Ana McCarthy at the Norwood Specialist Clinic
Had to call in to make this one as well, but once again the staff were good and didn't ask what it was for. I had to make an appointment about a month and a half away as she was booked out, however it was brought a week forward by a cancellation, and then another week forward by a second cancellation. I brought my copy of Dr Cheng's diagnosis to this meeting, which covered most of the questions she was going to ask. I went over a brief version of it verbally as well, and she agreed with the diagnosis. She checked my height, weight, blood pressure, and lungs, then we discussed HRT options, treatments, etc, and she recommended I start with spiro and medium-low dose estradiol patches as I'm overweight and had slightly high blood pressure, with a plan to increase it once we see how my levels go. We skipped a lot of the boilerplate discussion about what HRT does as I'd done a heap of research already. Because of all the coronavirus business, she wrote me a prescription for HRT on the spot (with several refills) but asked me to get a baseline blood test, then speak to her about it on the phone, then start the medications, and I agreed. I'll be getting a second blood test two weeks after I start HRT, then another one a month after that, then seeing her again to adjust my meds and check in.
Note that I didn't bring up alternative treatment methods (bicalutamide, progesterone, high dose estradiol, estrone measuring, etc) so I can't comment on her position there, but she seemed knowledgeable and confident, so I'm happy to try her way and potentially discuss options at a later meeting.
Personality wise, she was possibly the best of the lot! Again, super supportive and kind, asked my preferred name and pronouns and respected them, apologised where she had to use my legal name, and also had the front desk staff update their records with my preferred name, which they immediately used without hesitation. The cost of the appointment was $277.30, with a gap of $145. They required full payment, and processed the refund afterwards. My first fill of the prescription (1 month of patches, 3 months of spiro) was $27, but this will vary from place to place. The blood tests shouldn't cost anything.
So that's it! I'm going wild with anticipation and my will is being sorely tested having the stuff in front of me, but I'm going to be good and wait it out to make sure the blood test is good and to preserve the trust relationship. I hope this helps anyone trying to navigate the system here, and please feel free to ask if you have questions!
Edit: I should also mention that pretty much everyone I saw recommended getting support from SHINE SA, which I intend to do, but haven't done yet. They were all also very concerned about making sure I had some IRL support available, so I do recommend being out to at least a few friends/family members before starting this.
I'm also fairly straightforward in that I want the surgeries etc and that I do plan to come out and live openly as a binary woman within the next few years (gradual process), so I don't know what they're like in other situations, but they all seemed like good people.
Hi everyone! Before I get started on the recap of last week and the 1.12 Patchnotes I just want to take a bit of time and thank those who have participated in the posts and given your thoughts and perspective on the various changes the game has went through. After I receive feedback for this current weeks patch I’ll be going through the comments of all previous patches and will attempt to put a semi final post of where this sub stands on things we want to see in they hypothetical frankenpatch the game will be launched with. Additionally I may continue to post about various features (in a non patchwerk format) that stood out to me and ask you how you feel about those features and if they should be available at launch. Again, thank you for those that have participated!!!! Last week we discussed 1.11
and its subpatches. We got key rings, new blue pvp sets and some rank 14 spell caster weapons (not that a majority of people saw those) and last but most certainly not least, NAX was released (again, not like a majority of people saw it at the time). If we missed anything in that patch you want to talk about, by all means go back and drop a comment! But let’s move on now to a patch that I have mixed feelings about, patch 1.12! Patch 1.12 Patch 1.12.1 Patch 1.12.2
Release date: 22 August 2006
Time between 1.11 & 1.12: 64 days (823 days since launch)
For the first time in the history of World of Warcraft, you will be able to face off against players from other realms in the Battlegrounds. PvP Battlegrounds link Alterac Valley, Warsong Gulch, and Arathi Basin so that players from several realms will be combined into one huge matchmaking pool. Replenish your mana, sharpen your blades, and get ready for some brand-new challengers!
The stage is set for intense, objective-based land battles as Horde and Alliance vie for control over important strategic positions and resources around Azeroth. Head out for Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands to engage the enemy on the field!
- Threat Reduction Effects
- This system has been redesigned to eliminate inconsistency in how the effects work. Previously, some were additive (for example: 30% reduction + 20% reduction = 50% reduction) while others were multiplicative (30% reduction and 20% reduction made 44% reduction, from 0.7*0.8). They are now all multiplicative. This also prevents unpredictable behavior when the total reduction percentage was equal to or greater than 100%. Please note that in almost all cases, when stacking multiple threat reduction effects you will experience less threat reduction than previously.
- Haste and Slow effects
- Previously Haste and Slow effects worked inconsistently, with spells working differently from weapons, and hastes and slows not acting as inverses of each other. We have revised the system so that all haste and slow effects work the same way, and haste and slow percentages of the same magnitude perfectly cancel each other out (30% haste and 30% slow combine to no change). As a result, we had to change the tooltip numbers on all spell haste effects, and on all melee and range slow effects. The numbers in the tooltips are different, but the game functionality is unchanged (other than slight rounding errors). Those tooltips that changed will now display larger numbers than they used to display. Conceptually, haste values indicate how much more of that activity you can perform in a given time. 30% melee haste means 30% more swings in a given time. Slow values indicate how much longer an activity takes to complete. 30% slow means an action takes 30% longer to finish.
- The deserter debuff will now continue to expire even while you are offline.
- Honorable Kills now diminish at a rate 10% per kill rather than 25% per kill.
- Temporary item buffs (e.g. poisons, sharpening stones and shaman weapon buffs) will no longer persist through zoning or logging out due to technical issues. This feature is anticipated to be activated once more with the expansion.
- Barkskin: The tooltip has been changed to 25% due to the haste effect change.
- Cat Form: This form now has an innate threat reduction component.
- Ferocious Bite: Book of Ferocious Bite (Rank 5) now drops off The Beast in Blackrock Spire. In addition, Ferocious Bite now increases in potency with greater attack power.
- Furor: This talent now works correctly with Cat Form again.
- Improved Shred: The discounted cost for Shred will now be displayed correctly even when you are not in Cat Form.
- Rip: Lesser potency Rips will no longer overwrite greater potency ones.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect sound was being played by the Claw attack.
- Spirit Bond: This ability will now be correctly reapplied when you resurrect in a battleground and your pet is polymorphed or otherwise unable to act normally.
- Improved Concussive Shot: The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the hunter is killed before their shot reaches the target.
- Growl now correctly initiates combat when used by a pet in passive mode.
- The Ferocity talent now correctly applies to non-physical hunter pet abilities such as Lightning Breath and Thunderstomp.
- If a hunter has tamed one of the following creature types, they will no longer potentially change colors if resummoned:
- Son of Hakkar - Red
- Frenzied Bloodseeker Bat - Brown
- Deep Stinger - Red
- Dark Screecher - Gray
- Cave Creeper - Brown
- Bloodaxe Worg - Black
- Scarshield Worg - Brown
- Arcane Missiles: It is no longer possible to cast this spell on an evading mob. In addition, the animation will now stop when the target is dead.
- Arcane Power: It is no longer possible to gain the benefit of this spell and Power Infusion at the same time by careful timing.
- Frost Armor Chilled effect: Due to the haste effect change, the tooltip has been changed to 25%.
- Ice Armor Chilled effect: Due to the haste effect change, the tooltip has been changed to 25%.
- Ignite: The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the caster is killed before their spell reaches the target.
- Impact: The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the caster is killed before their spell reaches the target.
- Frostbite: The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the caster is killed before their spell reaches the target.
- Polymorph: This spell will now be removed when a player leaves a battleground. This prevents some bugs involving polymorph from occurring.
- Evocation will no longer be usable while silenced.
- Reduced the number of messages that appear in the combat log when using Combustion.
- Winter's Chill: The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the caster is killed before their spell reaches the target.
- Divine Shield: Due to the haste effect change, the tooltip has been changed to 100%.
- Mind Control: Due to the haste effect change, the tooltip has been changed to 25%.
- Psychic Scream: This spell now uses the same resistance checks as the Warlock spell Fear.
- Spirit of Redemption: Fixed an issue preventing Twisting Nether from retriggering when the Spirit of Redemption effect runs out.
- Due to significant talent changes, Rogues will have all talent points refunded and can be re-spent. Training costs for all talent spell replacements have been significantly reduced.
- Vanish now removes effects that allow the caster to always remain aware of their target (currently Hunter's Mark and Mind Vision).
- Pickpocket can now be used on targets that are in combat, as long as the rogue remains stealthed.
- All manner of rogue reagents can be found in locked junkboxes (obtained from pickpocketing).
- Fixed a bug where the Slice and Dice ability wasn't playing an animation.
- Lethargy Root has been removed from poison vendors and is now a gray item.
- Reduced the number of messages in the combat log when using the Vanish ability.
- Fixed a bug that made Combo Points disappear from your target when using Vanish.
- Eviscerate: Manual of Eviscerate (Rank 9) now drops off Blackhand Assassins in Black Rock Spire. In addition, Eviscerate now increases in potency with greater attack power.
- Garrote: The damage from this ability has been increased. In addition, Garrote now increases in potency with greater attack power.
- Relentless Strikes: This ability will no longer trigger when your finishing move does not hit your target.
- Rupture: Rupture now increases in potency with greater attack power.
- Sap: Enemy rogues will now always lose stealth when you Sap them.
- Reincarnation should now display the cooldown timer when used.
- Chain Heal - After the initial target is healed, the healing effect will jump to the most damaged target (by absolute health) within range. In addition, if a raid member is the initial target it will look for valid raid targets to jump to rather than non-raid targets as a priority, making it consistent with group targeted Chain Heals.
- Lightning Shield: Air Bubble pockets in underwater regions will no longer consume a charge from this spell.
- Cripple (Doomguard): Due to haste effect change, the tooltip has been changed to 45%.
- Curse of Tongues: This spell will no longer debuff the target if they are immune to the spellcast slowing effect
- Enslave Demon: Due to haste effect change, the tooltip has been changed to 40%.
- Health Funnel: This spell will now work correctly on low-level enslaved demons.
- Howl of Terror: This spell now uses the same resistance checks as the Warlock spell Fear.
- Siphon Life will now properly gain a benefit from Shadow Mastery.
- A soul shard will be refunded to the caster any time a summoned pet despawns rather than dies.
- Aftermath: The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the caster is killed before their spell reaches the target.
- Improved Shadow Bolt: The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the caster is killed before their spell reaches the target.
- Life Tap: This spell now benefits from effects which increase your spell damage. At rank 3 and above, the base amount of health lost and mana gained will increase by 80% of your bonus spell damage effects. Talents and items can further modify those values. Rank 1 and 2 receive reduced effect.
- Bloodthirst: This ability will now correctly benefit from attack power bonuses versus specific creature types.
- Flurry: The text on the tooltip has been corrected to indicate it triggers on all types of attacks.
- Shield Slam: This ability will sometimes no longer remove more than one beneficial effect from the target.
- Thunderclap: This ability was left at 10% despite the haste effect changes. This means its potency has been reduced slightly.
- +30 Spell Damage Enchantment: Fixed a bug with this enchantment which was preventing it from benefiting healing spells.
- Blade of Eternal Darkness: The triggered effect from this weapon will no longer occur when the spell being cast has its effect broken by causing damage.
- Blazefury Medallion: The triggered effect from this item will no longer break Gouge.
- Bonescythe Armor: The Eviscerate bonus will no longer trigger when your Eviscerate does not hit your target.
- Darkmoon Card- Twisting Nether: The dialog for this resurrection will now always reappear after the Spirit of Redemption effect has completed.
- Earthfury Set: The mana refund effect can now only occur once per Healing Wave spell cast.
- Earthshatter Set: The Lightning Shield bonus will now be removed if you lose the set bonus.
- Eye of the Dead: Holy Shock now interacts properly with this item.
- Ranged Elemental Damage: Our ranged combat system does not allow a ranged weapon to do a mix of Elemental (Fire, Frost, Arcane, etc.) and Physical damage. Many ranged weapons existed which were listed as doing Elemental damage and did not function properly (the damage was dealt, but was treated as Physical). All of those weapons have been changed to deliver the Elemental damage as a chance on hit effect. Hurricane was previously changed this way in 1.11. The following ranged weapons are also fixed in 1.12: Bow of Searing Arrows, Dwarven Hand Cannon, Heartseeking Crossbow, Dark Iron Rifle, Galgann's Fireblaster, Quillshooter, Shell Launcher Shotgun, Venomstrike, and Verdant Keeper's Aim.
- Talisman of Ascendance: This item will no longer trigger from physical damage effects. In addition, if either of the buffs from the item are canceled, they will both be canceled.
- Talisman of Ascendance: Holy Shock heals will now trigger the effect from this trinket.
- Zandalarian Hero Charm: Item tooltip corrected to match the effect tooltip.
- The Items that summon mounts have been changed in their coloquality. Items that summon normal mounts are now blue (superior)items and items that summon swift mounts are now purple (epic) items.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to use items which restored health or mana while you were already full health or mana.
- Fixed a bug with the Jom Gabbar trinket which was causing it to trigger a category cooldown for a duration longer than intended.
- Wrath of Cenarius: This item will now trigger from Arcane Missiles.
- Clarified the tooltips for the Stormshroud armor and Kalimdor's Revenge to explain that they deal Nature damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Blooddrenched Mask to hide a character's hair.
- Warbear leather now stacks to 20.
- Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker may now be equipped in either hand.
- Argent Shoulders no longer require a righteous orb to make.
- The cooldown timer on transforming Anathema and Benediction may no longer be circumvented by zoning or logging out.
- Engineering: The damage from sapper charges can now be resisted. The overall DPS of the charges should not be significantly altered from what it currently is.
- Engineering: Explosive sheep do fire damage instead of physical damage.
- Goblin Land Mines and Compact Harvest Reapers will no longer lock out using other engineering devices until the land mine/reaper dies. Harvest Reaper was given a 10 min self cooldown to prevent too many reapers from being summoned at once.
Raids and Dungeons
- Reduced the number of Shadowforge Ambushers that attack after looting the quest chest.
- Shadowforge Ambushers are no longer elite.
- The respawn of the Stone Stewards has been changed to 2 hours (from 30 minutes).
- The respawn of the 2 Troll/1 Basilisk patrollers should now be 2 hours.
- Reduced the damage dealt by the Sul'lithuz Abomination and Sul'lithuz Sandcrawler.
- Zul'Farrak Dead Heroes are no longer elites.
- Theka the Martyr will now only remain immune to physical damage for 30 seconds before reverting to normal.
- Antu'sul's Sul'lithuz Broodlings now only hatch 4 at a time and are significantly weaker.
- Witch Doctor Zum'rah will no longer call as many Zul'Farrak Zombies to his aid when aggroed.
- Weegli Blastfuse now has slightly more hit points.
- Antu'sul's Warden no longer attempts to knock adventurers into Antu'sul's lair.
- Sandfury Cretins who engage the party during the pyramid event are no longer able to cast shadow bolt.
- Noxxious Scions will no longer spawn when you cleanse Celebrian Vines.
- Lieutenant General Andorov's Aura of Command should no longer generate threat. This will hopefully prevent him from pulling aggro on the entire wave, leading to his untimely death.
- Hive'Zara Hatchlings can now swim.
- Egg Explosion will no longer burn charges from spells such as Lightning Shield.
- It should no longer be possible for Emperor Vek'lor and Vek'nilash to Unbalancing Strike or Arcane Burst immediately after a teleport.
- V key functionality has been improved in several ways.
- V key now shows summoned monsters (such as the gargoyles in Stratholme.)
- V key now shows both monsters and player enemies.
- V now shows enemies only (no longer shows friendly targets.)
- Shift-V now shows friendly targets only, not enemies (with a new bindable hotkey.)
- Control-V shows both friendly targets and enemy targets (with a new bindable hotkey.)
- New floating combat text has been added to the game with a number of options. You can see when you take damage, when you are healed and how much, when you acquire and lose auras and much more. You can turn on the new options in the newly revised options screen.
- There is now an option to turn on the display of your own name above your head. You can find the option in the interface options screen.
- The Need Before Greed and Group Loot countdown timers will now have a 3 minute countdown when there is a bind on acquire item on the corpse. This should allow a bit more time in making a decision to roll for an item.
- Automatic Quest Tracking has been added to the game and is turned on by default. Any time you advance a quest by advancing one of the requirements, the quest information will appear on your screen for 5 minutes before fading. You can turn this option off from the options screen.
- The options screen has be redone and expanded due to space required for additional options. Also the location of various options has been changed in the options screen. They should make more sense now, though they will not be in quite the place you remember them being.
- There is now a confirmation dialogue when you attempt to disband your guild.
- When you destroy a superior quality (blue) or better item, you will get a dialogue that has you confirm deletion of that item.
- Raid Pullout frames are now created on demand and will not take up any memory if you are not using them.
- The player inspect range has been increased to 10 yards.
- New API Functions
- Add-ons can send hidden chat messages to players in the party, raid or guild, using SendAddonMessage("prefix", "message", "PARTY"|"RAID"|"GUILD"|"BATTLEGROUND"). When players receive these messages, a new event "CHAT_MSG_ADDON" is sent, with arg1-arg3 being the parameters to SendAddonMessage(), and arg4 being the name of the player that sent it. The combined length of "prefix" and "message" must be less than or equal to 254 bytes.
- Added UnitPlayerOrPetInParty() and UnitPlayerOrPetInRaid().
- Fixed a bug that caused some non-combat pets to be referred to as Minions instead of Pets. Mini Diablo however has escaped this fate and will continue to be referred to as a Minion.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Ice Block to trigger a 5 minute cooldown on the Gnomish Cloaking Device.
- Summon Dreadsteed no longer briefly puts you into combat.
- Chain-targeted abilities cast by creatures no longer hit stealthed or invisible players.
- Will of the Forsaken is no longer gray on the action bar while you are charmed.
- Fixed a bug where large amounts of damage could go negative.
- Non-combat pets are no longer affected by environmental damage.
- The dressing room window will remain open and functional while zoning.
- Fixed a bug allowing linked combat groups to be split when pathing fails.
- Soul Link will persist across instance boundaries.
- Item bonuses, buffs, and enchants will no longer be lost when swapping an equipped item with another equipped item.
- Stats will no longer fluctuate when putting points into stat improving talents.
- Devouring Plague will continue to heal the caster after the target is Mind Controlled.
- Using /assist on a Mind Controlled target works properly now.
- Recasting Feed Pet while using Feed Pet will reset the duration of the cast.
- Activating passive pet abilities while targeting an opposite faction player will no longer aggro neutral town guards.
- If a Hunter is unflagged for PvP, an enemy faction rogue won't be able to disarm his trap.
- Fixed a bug causing the floating combat text from a killing blow to be delayed until another unit is attacked.
- Text with a scroll bar should no longer get clipped while in windowed mode.
- Heals from spells such as Frenzied Regeneration will no longer close the loot window.
- Casting a spell while a loot window containing a disenchantment is open will autoloot the item.
- Pet spells can now be toggled in the pet spell book.
- Grand Widow Faerlina's Rain of Fire no longer damages players outside the area of effect.
- Players can no longer drop from combat by repeatedly placing their pet into passive mode.
- Neutral guards are now able to see through the rogue Vanish ability.
- Tortured Druids and Sentinels will now call only one Hive'Ashi drone on death.
- Added support for controlling iTunes from within World of Warcraft. You can bind a set of keys for play/pause, next track, back track and volume up and down.
- The riding skill has been changed. A riding skill of 75 is now needed to ride level 40 mounts and a skill of 150 for level 60 mounts. Those that already have mounts will automatically be granted the appropriate level skill.
- Players will no longer lose the Silithus or Eastern Plaguelands PvP buffs after dying in the zone.
- Players will now port to the Crown Guard Tower graveyard if they die in Fungal Vale while their faction controls the tower.
- Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Eastern Plaguelands when contested towers change ownership.
- Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Silithus when a side collects 200 Silithyst and wins the event.
- In the Silithus World PVP event, the dust cloud graphic that appears on a flag carrier will now properly trail behind the character while running.
- Players will no longer receive honor if a tower in Eastern Plaguelands is captured while they are stealthed.
- Lordaeron's Blessing buff from Eastern Plaguelands is no longer dispellable.
- Players on Windows machines will now hear the victory music when their faction fully captures a tower in the Eastern Plaguelands.
- Players that log out of the game and back while having a pet summoned will now be properly credited a Soul Shard.
- Warlock pet sounds have now been added in all languages.
- Canceling Bloodrage while in PvP or dueling will no longer remove you from combat.
- Most enchantments on items are no longer counted against the maximum limit of effects a player can have on them, so it should be much harder for a player to exceed their max limit on effects and have one be removed involuntarily.
- Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadnaught Helmet.
- Fixed an issue in which the "Blessing of the Claw" from the 6 piece Dreamwalker set was causing players to stand up after trying to eat or drink.
- Fixed an issue where multiple armor set bonuses were not applying correctly when switching out pieces.
- Fixed an issue where the four-piece Plagueheart set was not properly applying to corruption.
- The Blade of Eternal Darkness will now only proc when damage is done.
- Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadmist mask in which it would float above the Tauren Females' head.
- Fixed a graphical error in which enchantment glows were not updating if the same item with a different enchant or no enchant was equipped.
- UI windows will now be positioned correctly if the right action bar is activated.
- When going from Windowed mode to Full-Screen mode, player names will no longer be replaced with "..."
- The Quest Tracker will now properly display purchased quest items.
- The Battle Map in Outdoor PvP and in the Battlegrounds will no longer get stuck when dragging with the cursor in windowed mode.
- The Battle Map in Alterac Valley will no longer switch off whenever a graveyard, tower, or mine changes ownership.
- Players will now be able to complete the quest,"Target: Hive'Ashi Sandstalkers".
- Fixed an issue where players could be afflicted by "Withering Touch" more than once at a time.
- The Plaguewood teleporter will now teleport players to the correct location within Naxxramas.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting the message "Invalid" when trying to select flight paths.
- Fixed an issue where if the disenchant window was forced closed, a player would lose both their reagent and the item they were disenchanting.
- Fixed an issue where players could crash while fighting Anub'Rekhan.
- Fixed an issue in which players trying to disenchant an item with a full inventory and then casting a spell afterward would lose the reagent and the item.
- Fixed an issue where weapon procs will now work with instant abilities.
- Pet buffs will now apply and remove properly.
- The Priest talent Spirit Tap will no longer sometimes proc off of totems.
- Players will no longer hear any sound when they have "Enable all Sound" turned off.
Mount Changes Explanation of the Changes
This change was implemented after the latest revision of the patch notes was made available for inclusion into the 1.12.1 patch binary. It will be documented in a future revision however.
There will be effectively two riding skill levels, Apprentice and Journeyman. The cost for the riding skill will be significantly higher than it previously was, however this is offset by a drastically lower cost for the actual mount.
For current players with mounts there will be a seamless transition to the new system. You will continue to have your mount; you will continue to be able to use it, etc. What this change does for players who don't yet have a mount or an epic mount is take the emphasis off of the mount itself, and put it on the riding skill. This helps give players access to more variety without requiring a large monetary investment if they, for instance, just want to pick a different colored horse.
(They also have a player written FAQ which I did not include)
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to resurrect at a Spirit Healer. (Spanish Only)
- Fixed several issues with in-game slash commands. (Spanish Only)
A Binary Options Trader, generally, is a trader who has chosen the Binary Options market to make a trade rather than the Forex market or other asset exchanges. Option traders make money from predictions; because in a core level, Binary Options trading is an investment based on the anticipation of price. In Binary Options trading, a prediction could be either right or wrong, but nowhere in ... E-File Florida is one of the few tax preparation companies that will still offer Refund Anticipation Loans this tax season. These loans, commonly referred to as “Fast Refund Loans” or “24 ... No refund was given. 0 ... Thanking you in anticipation, Tony Rawlings . 0 · Share on Facebook. Eric_900 Posts: 1 February 2017. WinChargeback worked well for me after a Forex scam. Binary is just another form of the same scam. Since the contact with Forex I've had loads of emails about other Forex trading schemes, these have now progressed on to binary options promotions - many from the same ... If you go searching for Guy Cohen and Binary Options, as many of us could easily do, you will come up with a few interesting things on your search engine results page (SERP). One or two of them will be legitimate links to information about Mr. Cohen and the books he has written. One could be linked to his trading club where he provides services at what I consider to be high fees, nearly $2,000 ... Binary.com account — Your Real Money Account opened with Binary.com which you use to trade binary options with Binary.com Trading Platform and Binary Webtrader. CFD — Contract for Difference. Client (or you) — a natural person, legal person or organisation who opened an MT5 Real Account. Binary.com's Affiliate Programme terms and conditions. This document. This document (the "Agreement") sets out the terms and conditions between "the Company", which is Binary Services Ltd, and the person who has applied for this programme ("the Affiliate"), in relation to the Affiliate's application to set up an affiliate account (and membership of the affiliate programme if the Affiliate's ... Sunday, 1 October 2017. Binary Options Refund Anticipation "Binary" or "digital" options are options that pay a pre-determined, fixed amount, depending on whether or not an event occurs at the time the Binary Option expires. binary options can have only one of two possible outcomes and allow the client to take a simple "Yes or No" approach. Like traditional options, binary options are based on an underlying asset such as currencies, commodities, or ... Binary options refund anticipation / Free binary options charts etoro web; Asset return distributions and the investment horizon question / Property investment uk tax office; Forex factory moving average strategy; Binary options demo account 60 sec / Invest in researchers 2020 oscar; Binary option daily tips for parents ; Universal business investment group management / Forex documentary 2020 ... Binary options no deposit bonus 2020 electoral votes; Zurich investment bond valuations northwest; Forex ibs; 1st contact Forex cape town; India horea trade and investment relations representative; Learndot investment opportunities; Review broker octafx Forex; Nathan gaub Forex broker; Binary trade signal review ; Forex magic wave strategy; Binary options canada legal referral; Andreas raschke ...
Shows one of our FREE core systems we trade at BinaryOptionProfit.com. We guarantee you profit, or we will refund your losses. Sign up to get the full FREE system. See www.BinaryOptionProfit.com ... Click Here = http://9nl.at/iqoptionstrading ------------- Binary Options: Binary Options... Refund anticipation checks may be offered by tax preparers as a way to get your tax refund faster than normal, especially if you don’t have a bank account. Some check-cashing stores and payday ... Binary Options STRATEGY 90% ITM - Non Repainting. WATCH IT LIVE WITH ME ON SKYPE: Skype ID: forexbinarysignals There are many strategies on binary options but after trading for so many years I ... 👨🏽💻 IQ Option $ The best broker 2020: - https://bit.ly/3hMNU9b I'll show you 100% winning iq option strategy 7 win VS 0 loss best prizes Crypto： http://keitaro.best/?bonusss binary options refund cycle, binary options review scams, binary options robot combat, binary options signal... Binary Options Trading Strategy - NON REPAINT INDICATOR is an amazing indicator as you can see from this live video. You can see the trades taken on 2 minute expiry in this video achieving a high ...